This is a fully assembled and tested myMLC ( Magnetic Loop Controller) board. The kit will include the PCB populated with all of the components including the Arduino NANO Every microcontroller (loaded with the myMLC software), DRV-8825 Stepper motor driver and 40106 switch de-bouncer inverter.
- Bill Of Materials
- 20×4 I2C LCD display
- Oak/Grigsby Encode or optional.
- Select push button
- Tune push buton.
- ON / OFF Power switch
- Cable / connectors for the SWR bridge (optional)
- Cable / connector for the Stepper motor.
- Cable / connector 5-12 VDC voltage.
- SWR bridge (optional)
- Power ON LED
- LED to monitor rotary encoder status.
- Stepper Motor.
Note: Fully assemble kits will take 1 to 2 weeks for delivery.
There are no reviews yet.